USDA 100% Financing is Available to Qualified Buyers
*Subject to Credit and Income Qualifications
For more information on USDA eligibility, please complete the form below and our USDA specialists will contact you. Include your name, phone number and email.
If you dream of owning a new home and want to experience the benefits of home ownership, Shoopman Homes offers communities that are designated USDA approved areas. If you qualify, you can build your new home with No Down Payment and the lowest fixed rates guaranteed by the Federal Government. There are no other loan programs that compare to the USDA loan program. Talk to Shoopman Homes today and see if you qualify for a USDA mortgage and we can help you build your dream home.
3 Factors for USDA Eligibility:
1. Location: The home must be in a designated USDA approved area. Shoopman Homes builds quality homes in the following communities, which qualify as USDA approved areas.
2. Income: You must not exceed the yearly USDA income limit set for your county. Shoopman Homes has experienced representatives that will help you evaluate your income situation to see if you qualify for a USDA loan. You will need documentation of your income for the past 2 years. Exceptions for the 2 year requirement can be made such as students.
3. Credit History: There is not a strict credit score guideline, but it evaluates your credit history and looks at your willingness to meet repayment obligations.
USDA loan Facts
- USDA has the Lowest Fixed Rate Mortgage Options
- USDA offers 100% Financing
- No Down Payment Required
- No PMI Payment
- USDA loans apply to Existing Homes, Foreclosures and New Construction
- Simple and quick Loan Process
- No Prepayment Penalty with USDA loans
- Funds available for Repairs or Improvements
- USDA is a Government Guaranteed Mortgage
Call us today and see if you qualify 855.999.3872